£37000 per annum
Senior AV Technician role
- You will be expected to provide expert technical expertise to support meetings, conference, webinars and content creation (filming and editing). You will be supporting AV Technicians to reaching a high level of competence across a wide range of event technology disciplines.
- You will be encouraged to approach all the tasks assigned to you with a positive, supportive, and collaborative mindset.
- The planning and successful technical delivery of conferences and meetings for both internal and external customers.
- Monitoring activity and improving processes to ensure that all AV technicians correctly operate, store and maintain technical equipment and platforms to standards designed to ensure effective use and longevity.
- Contributing ideas that improve what the team does and offers new opportunity for revenue generation
Expected areas of specific knowledge
- Audio (microphones, mixing desks, recording audio, gain structure, Dante)
- Visual (LED screen and projectors, matrix image switchers, MS Powerpoint, Keynote, QLab)
- Video (Cameras, Streaming, editing, Adobe CC, OBS, Wirecast, Teams, Zoom)
- Lighting (Desks and fixtures, DMX)
- IT (Network, MS Office)
- Hospitality / Customer service
- Working in a customer facing role
- Working in a similar venue or event production organisation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of the audio-visual, events, or technical arts industries
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of AV disciplines (audio, projection, video, IT, lighting)
- A technical or creative art qualification (desirable)