£37000 - £38000 per annum
- Planning, set-up, operation, and de-rig of AV equipment for all events: from small internal meetings to large high profile events, both in-person, virtual and hybrid.
- Working with the Conferencing Team to ensure all AV requests are logged and entered in any system used by the AV team as required.Working the AV, Hybrid and Virtual Events Manager to plan and support internal events as required.
- Liaison with clients in the run up to large events, and assistance throughout events, including last minute requests.
- Hiring in additional AV services, equipment, producing purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Hosting and supporting virtual events/webinars and integrating with installed AV in physical spaces for hybrid events. Live stream and broadcast both physical and virtual events.
- Audio recording and filming of events, and pre and post-production for delivery of a professional result to internal and external clients.Line manage AV technicians and coordinate freelancers’ duties.
- Experience of set-up, operation, and de-rig of all the AV equipment necessary for large events.
- Advanced user of both Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint. Familiarity with Mac OS.
- Experience of audio and video post-production using Adobe Premiere.
- Expertise in live-streaming technology, especially YouTube and Vimeo.
- Expertise of video conference, virtual meeting and webinar platforms including Zoom and MS Teams.
- Working knowledge of live production software such as Wirecast, vMix and OBS.
- Familiarity with Yamaha QL series mixing consoles
- Operation of Panasonic PTZ cameras.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to explain complex technical issues to people at all levels of technical ability
- Ability to deliver creative solutions under pressure.
- Line management experience in the events sector