£30000 - £40000 per annum
As an SEO, Content & Social Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring operational delivery of organic marketing to our clients, including managing junior team members.
You will be passionate about all things content-related and how it relates to organic visibility, with a very strong knowledge of digital marketing and organic search.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, you will be supported through your growth and provided with access to a number of cutting-edge tools.
Core Client Responsibilities
- Drive results for clients using SEO, Content, Organic Social and through strategically liaising with other channels.
- Immersing yourself in client brands to identify the role that content will play in achieving goals
- Copywriting and content creation
- Be the point of contact for your assigned clients and ensure that they are always in the loop with what’s happening with their campaigns.
- Ensuring that a high standard of research and landscape investigations are undertaken to inform activity
- Onsite content planning to ensure that client website content embraces user interests/needs, with clear messaging to provide an optimal customer experience
- Tactical execution of SEO-driven content needs, such as page-level optimisation
- Ideation and content creation for content marketing, Digital PR & Outreach and link building activity
- A self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up to speed with industry developments, new tactics and thought leadership
- Executing/inputting against content-led SEO activity such as editorial keyword research and opportunity sizing
- Copywriting, proofing and quality assurance
- Tracking against allocated budget, with a view to keeping projects within client spend
- High quality reporting against agreed KPIs via face-to-face, telephone and email communication
- Attending key internal & client-facing meetings and positioning yourself as one of our agency authorities, translating meeting outcomes into actionable next steps
- Being part of successful pitch/RFP responses and regular new business activity
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations
- Train and organise junior team members for collective success.