£55000 - £60000 per annum
- Ensure the teams deliver excellence in idea creation, Paid Search infrastructure and execution across Paid Search assignments.
- Acting as an internal thought leader, developing holistic search strategy and innovative solutions to position the agency as an industry leader.
- Working with the Paid Search Business Directors to drive the direction of the future of the agency’s paid search capabilities.
- Ensuring the agency stays market-leading in the Holistic Search media space, with development of case studies and thought leadership articles.
- Contributing to the media buying relationship with key partners, including Google, Bing & Amazon and other technology providers.
- Managing a high performing pod within a capabilities-first construct, ensuring best practice as well as improving processes and procedures to enhanced outputs
- Representing the agency in new business pitches and contributes to pricing structures when needed to actively contribute to product and business strategy.
- Maximising on internal agency knowledge-sharing, aligning goals with the direction of the wider company to capitalise on competitive advantages.
- 6 years+ of strong digital media planning & buying experience. Ideally local or EMEA regional.
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least two junior team members
- Exceptional executional Paid Search experience managing Brand & DR activity; experience in optimising and developing paid search accounts to hit performance targets is essential
- Extensive experience using the native Paid Search management platforms (Google Ads, Bing, etc.) as well as 3rd party platforms like SA360/Marin/Kenshoo and tracking solutions such as GA360, DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics
- Expert knowledge of measurement capabilities and evaluate and implement study opportunities that are of benefit to the client and future Search activity
- An understanding of how Paid Search can integrate with other digital and offline channels
- 25 days holiday increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days, with the option to buy an extra 5 days per year
- An enhanced pension scheme
- Bupa healthcare
- A monthly wellbeing fund
- Early finishes on a Friday during summer
- Hybrid/Flexible working hours
- An extensive training programme to help guide your career development