You will be responsible for all in game HUD and UI assets, as well as assisting the marketing department with feature banners and advertising assets. You will have to be versatile on a day to day basis tackling a variety of tasks from creative interface concepts to icon iterations.
Sound like the opportunity for you? Then read the spec below and get your CV in now; Before its too late!
- An awesome polished and varied portfolio
- Concept/implement 2D visual assets using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in creating 2D in-game graphics, animation and User Interfaces
- Provide illustrations, sketches and concepts to express key game play events
- Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
- An extensive knowledge of iOS Interfaces and requirements
- A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- 1+ Released Titles
- Unity Experience
- Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
- Traditional art skills
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable it is not essential. You will be judged on that quality of work inside your portfolio.