- Strong artistic ability across multiple disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, shading and look development.
- Good understanding of most CG techniques & technologies.
- Easy going attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with artists, coders & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Prepared to learn new tools during production.
- Proactive in sharing information and assets.
- A keen gamer and an appreciation of the visuals and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- Ideally you’ll have good demonstrable commercial experience.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya, ZBrush and Substance Designer / Painter.
- We make AAA quality games that have to be intuitive and slick. You would need to be hungry to make them even better!
- Strong skillset in traditional 2D sketching, drawing and painting is beneficial.
- Experience in Rigging Characters and Physics setups.
- Experience in Houdini, Arnold, VRay.
- Experience in MEL, Python.
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal.