|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Salary:||Negotiable Based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Akshay Soni|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 10:33|
As a 3D Designer, you will lead the process of developing 3D visualisations based on concept designs and technical drawings using 3DS Max and V-ray.
The main responsibilities of this role will include the following:
• Briefings from the designers, having discussions on improving the design and what areas to focus on.
• Creating the 3D visuals in 3D Studio Max.
• Working with VRay for lighting.
• Handing over the designs before pitches within the correct time scale.
• Revising and fine tuning the images before presentation.
We are looking for candidates with minimum 3 years’ experience of working as a 3D Visualiser.
Ideally this experience being Retail based. Proficiency with 3D Studio Max, VRay, Photoshop is necessary. In addition, a basic understanding of AutoCAD and Sketch up will be useful.
The successful candidate can expect a market leading salary and executive package