You will be responsible for driving the design and implementation of UX in our first game, together with other designers, artists and engineers. You love playing and analyzing games, breaking the design down and understanding the pros and cons of different design choices.
You’ve been part of shipping multiple games on various platforms such as PC, mobile and console and have a special interest in live service free-to-play games. You are especially effective at communicating and collaborating with peers, making sure everyone feels like they can contribute to the design.
Examples of responsibilities
- Design and iterate UX for our first game project
- Guiding a small team of developers where you prototype, build and test features
- Explore, and analyze UX best practices
- User testing on prototypes, other software, and conceptual ideas
- Level-up UX understanding and skill drive the discipline forward
- A creative and curious mind
- Experience in prototyping UX in Unreal or other 3D engines
- Enjoyment of creative collaboration - you want to design and share with others
- Background in live service free-to-play games, analytics and A/B testing
- 7+ years of UX work in the games industry
- Fluency in English