|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 15:14|
• Serve as the expert within the multi-media planning team.
• Educate both clients and planning team on best practice, and new innovations in market.
• Assist the strategy across campaigns and ad-hoc projects.
• Present and sell-in your strategy to senior clients. Respond to questions and challenges in the moment.
• Work with planning, and buying teams to assist with complex campaign planning, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion.
• Build & maintain strong relationship with creative team to deliver strategies which are aligned across creative and media.
• Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders, ability to sell in an idea and respond to live feedback.
• Excellent client service skills
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build manage campaigns and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Strong logical thinker, to find innovative solutions whether the challenge is tech-based, or a new creative idea.
• Ability to manage upwards, downwards and across teams appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PPC Account Director
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Media Insights Account Director
PPC Account Director - London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Paid Media Account Director - London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Paid Social Account Director - Automotive