I'm working with a dynamic digital agency who specialise in SEO & PPC.
Working with some of the UK’s major brands, you will be responsible for leading their full portfolio of clients and the client services team. You will be in charge of growing the client base revenue, client satisfaction and retention, team expansion and developing the skills and expertise within the team. You will:
- Lead a team of account managers / executives, providing them with structured support and guidance to help them grow.
- Working with all delivery teams, you will understand the remit of every client contract and KPI and will ensure that plans are afoot to deliver against the scopes of work in a successful and timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain close and productive senior client relationships, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Found is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably.
- Grow the client portfolio revenues to reach GP goals.
- Grow the top clients GP to exceed client growth expectations.
- Ensure clients receive an excellent quality of service from Found, through presentation, communication, innovation and results.
- Create and support frameworks and methodologies to improve our Client Services offering.
- You have approximately 5 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- You have experience working in a high-performing digital agency.
- You’re a born problem solver and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges.
- You have a proven record of overseeing the management of multiple client accounts.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience of managing a team.
- You are practised in inspiring and motivating teams and are keen to make your mark.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You are a natural influencer, someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- You have a high standard of written and spoken communication.