Account Executive - PPC / Paid Social / Display
|Job Title:||Account Executive - PPC / Paid Social / Display|
|Salary:||dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Mina Machacek|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 11:09|
You will be responsible for leading the day to day planning, management, optimisation and reporting of paid search and social accounts to deliver client growth whilst hitting efficiency targets.
Day to day you will act as the main lead for clients as well as internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for overseeing the work flow from reporting, to operational effectiveness and day to day communication.
Your overall objectives will include proposing short and long term projects to develop the search accounts and deliver improved performance. There will be focus on building a solid working relationship with the Planning and Connect departments to deliver fully integrated media plans/ client brief responses with the long term objective of becoming an of the clients’ digital teams, providing added value across paid search / paid social and beyond.
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
• Ability to give account recommendations, from quick wins to long term projects
• A keen interest in understanding the client’s business and the challenges they face
• Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
• Experience with working across multiple products and search accounts
• Previous experience with direct response/brand awareness clients
• Experience in handling the financial side of account management
• You will have detailed knowledge about granular account optimisation in line with KPIs
• Excellent direct response experience with an understanding of brand awareness.
• Up-to-date with Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
• Know how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans.
• Strong budget management and financial admin knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge of data interpretation and insights generation
• Proficient in managing campaigns from brief to post campaign analysis
• Knowledge of conversion tracking systems such as DoubleClick Search.
• Effective delegation and escalation
• High attention to detail
• Passionate about all things digital, and keen to learn
• A real team player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's