As an Account Manager you will working with some of the UK’s major brands, and will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of client campaigns and reporting across paid search, SEO, display and social media across a range of industries including travel, retail and finance. This diversity makes every day different, one of the many benefits of agency life. You will be given the autonomy and responsibility to manage your accounts and, of course, provide structure and support along the way.
Aside from simply being a brilliant Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times.
- You have approximately 2 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- You have a solid, all-round knowledge of digital marketing.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You are a natural influencer, someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- You have a high standard of written and spoken communication.
- Plentiful opportunities for growth and development through personal mentoring, training programmes and conferences.
- Free breakfast, pay-day pizza, weekly fruit trolleys.
- Flexitime and work-from-home days
- Pension, life assurance, private medical cover including dental, childcare vouchers.
- Subsidised gym membership and a bike to work scheme.