My client is the UKs largest media planning and buying specialist, offering expertise in connecting brands with families and young people. They are looking for an experienced Digital Manager to join their thriving Digital team!
- To support the Digital team in managing the agency's online portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on Digital media strategy.
- Assisting the Head of Digital in negotiation and delivery of media owner deals
- To manage Account Executives and Assistants to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner.
- Recommend and implement new working practices to enhance the agency's Digital Planning and Buying offering.
- Use new and viable Digital platforms and technologies to enhance the planning and delivery including agency Trading Desk.
- Extend agency's knowledge and billings within the youth and entertainment sectors.
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other 3rd parties.
- At least 2 years experience within media agency/media owner environment focused on Digital Online Planning and Buying
- On the job experience of running Facebook/Instagram API and Google Ad-words (Including YouTube) is essential and associated qualifications preferable e.g Facebook blueprint and Google Fundamentals
- Previous client experience within youth and entertainment sectors is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate well to internal and external parties, with a track record of successfully delivering effective Digital media campaigns.
If this role is of interest and you fit the bill then I am keen to speak with you so get in touch!
TV PLANNING BUYING VOD MEDIA CINEMA AV TECHNOLOGY OPTIMISING STRATEGY REPORTING TRACKING MONITORING IMPLEMENTATION MEDIA EXPLORER DS MEDIA INFOSYS XPERT+ MEDIAOCIAN