We’re now looking to hire Account Managers for our City of London office across the following business sectors:
- Digital Marketing & Performance
- Games Creative & Technology
- Audio Visual & Events Technology
You will be an experienced client account manager that is intuitive, focused and able to manage expectations - thus making our recruitment processes more fluid and allowing you/the business to place more candidates at our existing clients.
You must be able to present, create case studies, and have the drive/ability to develop existing small and medium sized accounts into much larger accounts. This means you must be committed to visiting your portfolio of clients every month to discuss ways of developing the accounts further, as well as exploring/selling other opportunities that that will benefit you client and bring our businesses closer together.
The following experience is required:
- At least 12+ months client facing Client Account Management experience in a recruitment agency, or 2 years client facing Account Management experience (non-recruitment) coupled with at least 6 months recruitment consultancy/resourcing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and ambitious individual
- Money and rewards driven
- Competitive and focused
What’s in it for you?
Here's a matrix of what you can earn at Creative Personnel...
Placements per month / Annual OTE
3+ placements per month / £45,589+
4+ placements per month / £63,438+
As well as fantastic earning opportunities, we can also offer you the following:
- Established business since 1999, London/City based with offices in India
- Technical infrastructure, tools and support system
- Basic salary plus a high commission structure - uncapped, and up to 50% on permanent roles & car allowance
- Career development and management opportunities
To find out more, contact Philip Pataky, Managing Partner at Creative Personnel on 0203 216 2570