Agency: Multi Award Winning Global Network Agency.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Reporting into: Operations Director.
Your direct reports: A team of ops people await you.
3 things about the role:
1. The chance to continually attain knowledge on the job
2. Being on the cutting edge of digital technology, which is ever evolving
3. Enjoyable working environment and positive culture dynamics
12 month road-map to success:
- Grasped the end to end trafficking process for some of the agencies most prestigious clients
- Devote effective use of time to assignments in your team
- Mastered the full campaign cycle from planning to delivery on tag
- Multi task on any troubleshooting matters that may arise
- Taking ownership of your own client patch, full 360 and dealing with any affairs that may arise
- Devoting to the wider business projects, away from the standard day-today
- Implementation, to ad serving, to web analytics, to behavioural targeting
- Implementation on campaigns, for DCM, or any other 3rd party ad-servers such as Flashtalking/Sizmek
- Testing to installing publisher pixels, to loading creative according to specification guidelines workload effectively whilst integrating a variety of tracking systems used for campaigns
- Master the art of client relations
- Confidently feedback to the client over numerous ways, whether that’s over a call or f2f or email
- Adopt a great working environment for all, whilst taking on a collaborative approach in all that you do
- Juggle a wide range of technologies and make sure they are fit for purpose
- Be there for your seniors with any solving of problems that may arise, whilst continually testing the learning process to improve on what’s fed back to not only your team but the client
- Spot and potential issues that may come up
- Respond positively to any help or support that’s needed externally and internally
- Don’t walk in front, or behind, but walk beside the analytics team to ensure efficient use of data capture for all dashboards concerned
- Take technology to new heights whilst delivering on any efficiencies whilst being there for the client in a timely and warm manner
- At least 1 year ad ops/trafficking experience in a like-to-like role
- Basic understanding of web tech including HTML, Java/Flash
- A love for tech
- Strong problem solver
- A can do attitude
- Adept at not only written but verbal use of English language
- Client relation service
- Keen eye for detail
- Develop relations internally & externally
- Desire to not only learn but obtain knowledge whilst being part of a growing and dynamic team
- An agency of the “connected kind” that puts the consumer at the forefront of everything that they do!
- Spearheading their clients to a new level, across the wider media marketing mix!
- Over 4000 employees globally, in over 100 offices, in 80 different countries!
- It’s people, their evolution, training/development, and regular appraisals, take president!
- Continually striving for change, offering a diverse and TALENTED work culture!
- From Socials, to mindfulness to stimulating/challenging it’s employees, to invigorating/exciting culture, along with a platinum award winning learning and development programme!
- Voted the best agency to work on multiple occasions!