Technology and Operations Exec - Media/Entry level
|Job Title:||Technology and Operations Exec - Media/Entry level|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 18:35|
Working with household brands you will gain in-depth industry knowledge, connect with some of the leading industry experts and learn how these major brands connect with their customers. If you have a passion for Media, are a great communicator with an analytical mind,good with numbers and want to understand the processes behind how advertising campaigns are run then this is the role for you.
We have a great opportunity for you to become part of the Operations team as a Campaign Management Executive. It is a chance to go behind the scenes of an advertising campaign. You’ll be the glue to the execution of a media campaign. Supporting the Sales and Commercial team in deciding the best targeting and supply, keeping track of when assets are due, setting up the video assets, monitoring key goals and reporting on all activity. Get hands on experience with the activation platforms to transfer a video into a highly targeted advertising execution.
Reporting & Analytics
- Support targeting recommendation process for client briefs
- Creative and pixel trafficking
- Creation and management of campaigns
- Monitoring pacing and performance of campaigns
- Make recommendations and optimisations to ensure goals are met
- Operational troubleshooting and technical support
- Discrepancy investigation and resolution
What key attributes fit well within this team?
- A tech savvy individual, interested in learning about the digital advertising world.
- Good organisational and numerical skills
- A strong communicator - who can translate technical detail into a simple summary
- A self-starter who’s not afraid to ask for help or volunteer with new ideas
- Highly organised, including strong time-management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Paid Social Manager - London - HUGE Global Brand
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Programmatic Planning Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Great Training, Healthcare + More...
Paid Search Executive - Media
£22000 - £25000 per annum
PPC Account Director - Media Agency
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Recruitment Consultants - ALL LEVELS incl. Graduate/Sales Trainees