The purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with various departments within to develop and deliver high performing advertising campaigns in a timely manner.
- Create and traffic ad campaigns in proprietary ad server.
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance.
- Interact with account managers, sales, engineers and partners on various ops projects.
- Being proactive in developing own knowledge on industry standards and new technology
- Minimum 1-4 years trafficking experience ideally with use of DoubleClick.
- Preferably with RTB/Programmatic buying experience.
- Familiarity of how websites and online ads work.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler).
- Understanding of online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and very focused.
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.