Ad Operations Manager - MULTI PLATINUM Award Winning Global Network Media Agency!
|Job Title:||Ad Operations Manager - MULTI PLATINUM Award Winning Global Network Media Agency!|
|Salary:||Salary fiercely competitive, DOE!|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Webley|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 15:52|
The role is nestled within a group of 4 ad ops specialists who make up a wider team. This amazing agency is on the hunt for someone who's not only capable of setting up and trafficking campaigns, but also working alongside client teams to troubleshoot any issues.
The role will be to LEAD on a group of HUGELY exciting tier 1 accounts!
You'll also get the chance to mentor a Ad Ops Exec so managerial and training experience would be a plus.
The Ad Operations team work closely with the media planning and buying/creative and account handling teams direct. Other responsibilities include communicating fresh/new/innovative ideas for improving and refining workflow processes and assisting with the training/developing of any new hires that come through the doors.
Additionally, you’ll be part of bringing new consultancy products to market!
These products will be based around solution design, implementation and testing of ad servers, web analytics, tag managers, data layers and activation platforms, but also dynamic creative optimisation (DCO).
• Managing an Ad Operations team member
• Build relationships with the internal Client Planning and Activation teams
• Setting up and trafficking ads for client campaigns
• Creating tags and working with clients through implementation and testing
• Maintaining SLAs and client expectations
• Troubleshooting and providing advice on tagging issues, discrepancies between platforms or problems with data layer infrastructure, tag management events etc
• Writing up audit result
• Extensive experience working day-to-day with ad servers (DCM, Flashtalking, Sizmek)
• Knowledge of building, configuring and transitioning ad servers
• Experience linking ad server to activation platforms, specifically across the DoubleClick stack including GA360
• Knowledge of tag management solutions
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar
• 2 years + in advertising operations
• 2 years + in an agency environment
• Line management experience
• Experience in site auditing and schematic design for tag management set up, including Floodlight generation
• Demonstrated application of scripts for automation
• Knowledge of rich media executions
• Exposure to DCO (dynamic creative optimisation)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Ad Operations Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Media Technology Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Media Manager - Luxury
Competitive salary based on experience
Media Manager - Planner Buyer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Biddable Media Manager - Ecommerce
£35000 - £40000 per annum