You will have responsibility for campaign performance metrics as well as overall business process and network eco-system data as it relates to defining, designing, and interpreting campaign results.
Amazing benefits + Regular socials + Free Breakfast + Enthusiastic team culture !
Role and responsibility
- Perform Ad-hoc reports
- Interpret campaign performance
- Provide creative insights and solutions to meet campaign needs
- Experience and working knowledge of Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Spend, Visits, Viewablity or Conversions
- Knowledge of advanced analytics packages (Power Pivot, SQL, DAX)
- Knowledge Ad tech tools (DCM/DFA, Data Service Providers (Turn, DBM, etc.)
- Knowledge of Social listening tools (IAS, Comscore, Nielsen, Datorama and other similar systems)
- Basic R (Ideal)
- Alteryx (Ideal/ training will be provided)
- Advanced Excel
- 1-2 years Data visualisation tools experience such as Tableau/or similar