A London Dockland based Electrical, Audio Visual Installation and Integration Company and are searching for a skilled individual for the Administrator role to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as well as to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions for the company.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Office and office equipment, will also work closely with directors and finance team to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable, manage invoices and assist with tax payments.
This will become a permanent position for the right applicant.
- Provide administrative support to our Directors and employees
- Manage agendas/training/travel arrangements etc.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Responsible for engineers’ site control, update weekly timesheets and check invoices.
- Create and update records and databases for personnel, financial, projects and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as required
- Deal with subcontractor agencies handling requests, invoices and payments.
- Liaise with HR and Finance departments, supporting payroll and bookkeeping procedures.
- Support HR department with employees’ overtime, expenses and holidays control
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, sales ledger, purchase ledger and nominal ledger.
Based in the docklands, if this sounds like you dont hesitate to apply!