Affiliate Account Director - Freelance
|Job Title:||Affiliate Account Director - Freelance|
|Salary:||£230 - £270 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 17:12|
Lead Gen, Performance, Acquisition
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced affiliate marketing specialist with great publisher knowledge and client facing skills to manage a portfolio of key accounts.
You’ll deliver affiliate performance marketing services (including lead generation and performance KPIs), according to client requirements and targets, and assume responsibility for forecasting, delivery & reporting. In this role you will be the client contact for your accounts and responsible for team operations and output. You will be a lead on the development of affiliate marketing strategy for key accounts, driving growth and maximising our clients’ business performance.
Extensive affiliate marketing experience is required with experience working across the lead generation space, as well as experience of integrated marketing strategies.
• Effectively manage and optimise campaigns to deliver against client objectives and affiliate targets.
• Oversee optimisation of campaigns manually and through utilisation of tools to deliver on-going performance.
• Complete and manage the forecast/ plan of monthly budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
• Development and planning of affiliate marketing strategy, largely independently.
• Work closely with other teams to enhance cross-channel integration and ensure consistent targets approach for clients.
• Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant senior clients through leading development plans, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management.
• Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis.
• Senior client facing role on presenting campaign strategy and overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date.
• Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
• Develop affiliate, lead gen and overall acquisition knowledge, tech knowledge and skill set of all direct reports.
• Strong experience within an affiliate remit, at a strategic level, ideally within an agency environment.
• Management experience is essential.
• Excellent knowledge/experience of the acquisition channel including affiliates, email, lead generation, app download activity and strategy.
• Must be able to communicate well, interpret acquisition marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
• Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
• Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's