A top global media agency is seeking a strong Analytics Director looking for a new challenge. The role is consultancy focussed but requires someone with a solid understanding covering data, digital measurement and reporting.
The role sits within the wider Data team but will oversee a team of 5 reporting and measurement specialists.
- Working with clients and internal teams, both in London and in offices around the world, to champion robust measurement and reporting.
- Champion foundation measurement at scale. Experience in more advanced analytics such as attribution modelling or data science is not required, though an appreciation of their value and the role they play in measurement is.
- Work with teams to build measurement frameworks that can work across brands, categories and countries.
- You need to be an expert in third party measurement solutions digital measurement such as Nielsen DAR or Kantar Brand Lift.
- You need to know the difference between a KPI and a metric.
- Work the Data and BI teams to gather requirements, design and implement central product and client specific data management and interactive reporting solutions.
- Understand the process of acquiring, cleansing and transforming data into the various client marketing spend and performance data reports.
- Help clients to organise and align data across platforms, brands, categories and countries so that reporting can be scaled, and measures can be aggregated and compared.
- Provide the best practices and guidelines for managing data of different levels of complexity.
- Provide hands-on support for all data related activities within the BI Team.
- Familiar with digital measurement and research, ideally across different countries. Experience with other, non digital media, particularly TV is a bonus.
- Use and able to navigate digital buying platforms, for example, Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Tenacious with a desire to dig until you find the answer
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- Experience in data interpretation
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus
- Desirable to have experience in visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Google Data Studio.