As the Analytics Director, you will need to have a creative approach to problem solving and confidently engage in client consultancy. You will work closely alongside the technical delivery teams based in the UK, EMEA and further a field. While you will not directly manage these resources, you’ll be a key client of theirs and will work with these groups to ensure that their skills match your clients needs as they evolve.
You must be passionate not just about the insight that can be generated through data, but the activation of these insights to drive and demonstrate business benefit to clients.
Role & responsibility
- Managing multiple data driven strategy research projects and implementing advanced quantitative techniques
- Engage the right skills at the right time to meet client needs
- Foster strong relationships with media planners and strategists
- Provide expertise for media pitches contribute towards the commercial strategy
- Actively connect with the Strategy team, drive innovation and ensure knowledge and skills are exchanged within the group
- Lead new business responses/pitches, fuelling consumer strategy, informing targeting, and helping to estimate benefits
- Identify business development opportunities for new and existing clients
- Employ a variety of cost models (eg fixed fee, FTE, retainer) as appropriate for client need
- Monitor progress towards commercial targets
- Unlocking business changing insights from data
- Work collaboratively with client media teams to understand the insight they can act upon
- Derive innovative bespoke solutions for clients by applying creative thinking to analytical problems
- Scope out projects based on fully interrogated client briefs
- Engage the right resource regardless of geography to deliver against client need
- Guarantee the project delivers against the objectives agreed at the outset
- Run successful client briefing sessions
- leverage the full power of the diverse expertise around you to create smart, bespoke solutions.
- Consumer insights - Qualitative/quantitative research, profiling, segmentation
- Consumer strategy - Building insights to directly inform consumer strategy
- Addressable data - Data fusion, profiling, activation and closed loop measurement
- Exploratory analysis and visualisation - Identifying patterns, trends & issues
- Media optimization - Market mixed modelling (MMM), digital measurement
- Running and overseeing projects from brief to delivery
- You will need a solid data driven background focused on marketing and media application with a view to increasing insight scope for clients
- Experienced in pitch situations, working alongside other global and regional senior colleagues as part of a high-performing team.