You will work closely with the animation programmers implementing the runtime part of the system (in C++), to develop the WYSIWIG editing/debugging tools (in C#) that will be used by animators and content creators to achieve their creative vision
You will also work closely with R&D engineers to experiment with novel visualization techniques and support cutting edge features
- Strong knowledge of C#, solid knowledge of core C++
- Tools programming experience on previous AAA games
- Solid knowledge and provable experience developing for UI
- Strong maths, especially linear algebra
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Around Christmas, they welcome the actual family! The studio is filled with all of their kids making ginger bread houses and paper cuttings. In the summertime there are often football games, or if you prefer, a monthly board game night where you can go totally analogue.
…and work takes place in between.