Working with a wide variety of hardware and software building automated and bench tests and systems; the ideal Application Software Test Engineer will be involved in both early technology research and product development so will need to be comfortable with analysing written product requirements and writing automated tests.
The Application Software Test Engineer will have:
- 2-4 years testing experience gained in an engineering environment.
- Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Experience writing automated white-box tests or unit tests.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organised, computer literate.
- The ability to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader.
- Any Linux experience would be a distinct advantage.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.