- 2-4 years testing experience gained in an engineering environment.
- Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Experience writing automated white-box tests or unit tests.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organised, computer literate.
- The ability to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader.
- Any Linux experience would be a distinct advantage.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.