Creative Personnel are delighted to have this brilliant opportunity to work with one of our leading mobile studios in the country! Our client are looking for an Art Director to join their team in Oxford and to help create and lead the Art development for some of the best sports games on mobile.
A successful candidate will be a pivotal team member, taking on a position that will have strategic influence across the client’s portfolio. They will have broad experience and remain committed to the detail. A highly skilled director will lead a team of artists to contribute in the creation and implementation of character art across the entire portfolio.
Furthermore you will direct the overall visual style of the games, ensure a style and design that is unified across the studio. This will include all products, marketing & promotional assets. Finally you collaborate closely with a highly engaged team that includes programmers, designers and production in a flat organisational structure.
Benefits include: Relocation, Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets, Zero Overtime.
- Wide knowledge and experience across a range of art disciplines, including Character, Environment, Animation, Lighting, 2D, 3D, UI
- Technical expertise and best practice know-how in managing all aspects of art creation, development and delivery, including the leading of internal teams and external providers
- Ability to manage concurrent projects
- A broad understanding of engine technology
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead or senior art role
- Experience of mobile development
- A strong interest in sport
- Experience and a history of released titles