You will play a key role in establishing effective day-to-day processes across the internal teams and liaising with a range of stakeholders to schedule projects. You will have strong collaboration skills to drive effective communication across teams while providing day-to-day project support as needed. You will work with the teams, helping to clarify the priorities and dependencies.
Your role will be significant in the smooth running of the studio’s community, creative and brand teams. If you’re ready to take the next step in your video games career, this is the role for you.
- Working closely with team leads
- Putting project management processes into place
- Supporting teams daily, removing blockers and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Manage team budgets, purchase orders and vendor relationships
- Help to organise and manage the studio’s presences at consumer shows and other events
- Work closely with a range of external partners on the studio’s licensing programme
ASSISTANT PRODUCER AAA GAMES GAME STUDIO MIDLANDS CONTRACT COMMUNITY PROJECT SUPPORT COMMUNICATION CREATIVE BRAND TEAM LEADS MANAGEMENT