Creative Personnel are very proud to offer this remarkable opportunity to work with one of our industry giant games clients. As a part of this opportunity you be reporting to the QA Manager in order to ensure that the entire QA process is planned and organized to a very high standard. Our client is seeking a highly skilled professional to join their project from the beginning, up until launch. In addition our client provide a host of benefits which include; Career progression at all levels, a variation of projects, training workshops for both tech and soft skills, Competitive salaries, bonuses, regular social events, health care, life insurance, subsidized gym membership and flexible work hours
- At least 2 years in a QA Management role within a Games Studio
- Outstanding leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Imagination and creativity
- An energetic and flexible approach
- Close attention to detail
- An absolute passion for gaming
- Key responsibilities
- Overseeing the planning and organising of the entire QA process from start to finish on multiple projects.
- Scrutinising tester's day-to-day performance and focus, as well as bug databases and test plan usage.
- Working closely with the QA Manager on departmental tasks.
- Assisting the QA Manager in mentoring, training and undertaking performance reviews of QA staff.
- Scrutinising testing plans to ensure all titles are defect free and ready for any platform holder certification testing.
- Planning, creating and executing risk assessment documentation to assure that all projects pass smoothly through the QA cycle.
- Compiling a list of defects or any issues of design or implementation during a testing cycle.
- Preparing bug analysis reports for production and management.
- Identifying and articulating problem areas within projects and general QA practices.
- Working side-by-side with development teams to track issues and provide any help to assist in the remedy of any defects.
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere and strong worth ethic within the QA department.