Creative Personnel are delighted to offer this brilliant to opportunity to work with one of the finest AAA studios based in the Manchester area. Our client is seeking an accomplished Associate Producer to join their highly skilled team of professionals. You will join an international team full of like-minded individuals who will push you to become the very best.
The perfect candidate will help deliver the requirements for the cutting edge development of a record breaking cinematic story game. You will be facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department. As a part of this role you will be reporting to the Senior Producer.
In addition to this, further responsibilities will include to create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
You will also compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel. Plus you will identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any defined deadlines.
Finally you will work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines. Work with Directors, pipeline producers and leads to plan overarching schedules and draft respective roadmaps.
- A minimum of 2 -3years’ experience in video game production.
- Worked on a full AAA-project life cycle
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
- Good knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Very good self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be willing to work near to Manchester and to work with different time zones.
- Passion for Video Games
- A University degree.
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs.
- Previous experience with the CryENGINE.
- Enthusiasm to work with Audio teams