Associate Strategy Director
|Job Title:||Associate Strategy Director|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 16:48|
This is an exiting role to join a Global strategy team working on 2 major, well-known brands. We are looking for an experienced Comms Planning Director / Strategy Account Manager with 5+ years' experience who not only has the experience and capabilities but also the passion to drive to step into this role.
The role requires a balance of comms planning experience and curious and creative thinking that builds fertile connections platforms from insight. The role has three parts: core connections strategy on regional and global projects, local market support, training and pitching and thought leadership and consultancy style project based work.
At the heart of the role will be the core connections strategy craft of development of brand communications plans, insights, connection architecture, media principles, communication innovation, ideas and media partnerships.
The associate strategy director will work closely with the strategy manger, research, analytics content and the broader planning team and markets. This is a pivotal role in expanding and continuing to delivering quality strategic thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Exceptional strategic ability
• Create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative strategies across multiple markets to deliver the client’s desired results
• Have a knowledge of evidence based media planning and how this creates core media guidelines and principles for FMCG brands
• An understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (especially digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem
• Demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need and focus on results and measurement
Complete collaboration throughout
• A strong leader who can run regional workshops with clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas within key markets and deal confidently with senior clients and creative agency counterparts
• Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the local strategy and implementation team
• Coordinate and review multi market inputs and create one integrated and coherent strategy document
• Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.
• Support training needs as directed by the Chief Strategy Officer
• Arm the planning team with the knowledge & expertise they require to speak confidently to clients about the strategic direction
• Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
• Actively contribute to the culture and identity of the agency as a forward thinking, progressive media agency.
• Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
• An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
• Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strategy Director - Independent Media Agency
£60000 - £800000 per annum
Partnerships Associate Director
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Content Partnerships Associate Director
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Digital Manager - Planning / Strategy
£37000 - £45000 per annum
Head of Strategy - Media Agency
£75000 - £100000 per annum