Creative Personnel are ecstatic to offer this opportunity to work with this prestige AAA studio based just outside of London. Our client are crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. The studio is growing constantly and you have the opportunity to join and create some exciting new projects on PC and console. Our client are looking for a talented and passionate professional to help create and influence these amazing projects.
As a part of the role you will be participating in a number of exciting and ambitious new unannounced projects; creating, extending and maintaining the game audio technology built around Unreal Engine 4 and Wwise. As an Audio Programmer, you will work within the project's Core Technology team and closely with the Audio and Gameplay teams, providing them with pipelines and tools that will enable them to create high quality games.
The perfect candidate will excel in taking ownership of their work and autonomously driving it to completion. Our client work effectively in open and collaborative environment. This studio employs a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as a team. You will be part of a team who are agile, fast-moving and highly focused. The studio strives to ensure that their games provide the best possible player experience at all times, as well as being built with best-in-class tools, pipelines and processes.
• Practical and demonstrable professional experience with Audio programming
• Strong practical knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
• Solid understanding of game-related mathematics.
• The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organise.
• The people skills to work collaboratively within a team.
• Even better if you have:
• Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4.
• Professional experience with Audiokinetic Wwise, ideally integrated in Unreal Engine 4.
• Professional experience with gameplay and multiplayer programming.
• Multi-platform and console development experience.
• Experience with localisation pipelines.