|Job Title:||Audio Programmer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 18:19|
As an Audio programmer you will be working on an exciting and ambitious new unannounced project; creating, extending and maintaining the game audio technology built around Unreal Engine 4 and Wwise. As an Audio Programmer, you will work within the project's Core Technology team and closely with the Audio and Gameplay teams, providing them with pipelines and tools that will enable them to create high quality games.
Programmers at Splash Damage excel in taking ownership of their work and autonomously driving it to completion. We work effectively in open and collaborative environments, and employ our can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as a team. Our teams are agile, fast-moving and highly focused. We strive to ensure that our games provide the best possible player experience at all times, as well as being built with best-in-class tools, pipelines and processes.
Practical and demonstrable professional experience with Audio programming
Strong practical knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
Solid understanding of game-related mathematics.
The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organise.
The people skills to work collaboratively within a team.
Even better if you have:
Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4.
Professional experience with Audiokinetic Wwise, ideally integrated in Unreal Engine 4.
Professional experience with gameplay and multiplayer programming.
Multi-platform and console development experience.
Experience with localisation pipelines.
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's