This a rare career opportunity for a talented audio programmer to join an award-winning team - If you have a strong passion for coding and building immersive in-game audio experiences, this is your chance to apply your skills in a AAA game studio!
We’re looking for talent, ideas, and capability alongside a quality-centric approach where there is no ceiling on excellence. You won’t be short of challenges - this is not just any project, but a best in class game with leading bespoke audio tools at your disposal.
Working from a high-bar specification, you will source, create, process & implement AAA quality sound effects to ambitious project specifications. You will work with some of the greatest sound engineers in the business, identifying opportunities for new innovation and bringing your own ideas for creative and technical audio solutions.
* Fluent C++
* Experience in Audio Engineering
* A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or audio engineering.
* Experience using version control software
* Experience using WWise
* Knowledge of DSP programming
* Knowledge of Granular Synthesis
* Experience of development on console and PC platforms
* Good industry track record, such as previously published products
* Competitive salaries
* Annual bonus scheme
* Continued investment in training, hardware, facilities and organising fun
* 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
* Flexible working arrangements – core hours 10am-4pm
If you don’t want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now – we are short-listing!