A London based High End Audio Visual integration Company are searching for an
AV Designer who is a motivated individual at the top of their game in the world of high-end residential Smart home system sector. The projects will involve a range of specialist networks, software and hardware technologies across multiple sites and therefore will require attention to detail and a candidate to hit the ground running in an integral role within the company.
Reviewing tender documents and creating bids for new and existing projects, the role will involve working with the technical and design team to build the systems and equating the equipment and labour needed to price the project.
- Software application knowledge
- Knowledge of HVAC integration.
- Excellent Knowledge of Audio and Video distribution, specification and implementation.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Detailed AV/Audio visual systems quotes
- Good CAD skills
- A thorough understanding of high end AV integration/ Electrical
- Good knowledge and experience with systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Control4, AMX, Savant, KNX.
- Experience with lighting control
- Good Knowledge of electrical systems and materials
- Network architecture design capabilities for now and future planning
- Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to project documentation processes for records
- Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
- Be client facing and attend project meetings with the client and other project involved personnel
- A track record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, D-tools or alike software
AV AUDIOVISUAL A/V A-V AUDIO-VISUAL CRESTRON LUTRON CONTROL CINEMA BESPOKE HOME AUTOMATION INTEGRATION DESIGN CAD AUTOCAD SALES TENDER RTD RFI MDU INTEGRATION INSTALLATION ESTIMATOR
ONLY FULL DETAILED CVS NEED TO BE SENT. YOU MUST LIVING AND WORKING IN THE UK LEGALLY, CVs FROM OVERSEAS WITH NO WORK PERMITS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED