With a detailed technical understanding of the pre/post AV Sales process, the AV Sales Manager will be tasked with bringing in new business, as well as developing the existing portfolio, across multiple sectors ranging from Corporate to Retail.
The Audio Visual Sales Manager will be required to do the following:
- Qualify leads and make sales calls to both new and existing clients
- Identify market trends and potential new clients and take relevant steps to develop those opportunities
- Develop and maintain client relationships and new accounts
- Increase revenue and sales in new sectors
- Ensure all records of sales activity is accurately recorded on CRM
- Solid, proven experience in Audio Visual sales
- Technical knowledge to ensure the feasibility of potential proposals
- In-depth knowledge of AV sales principles
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Audio Visual kit knowledge
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- An innate hunger and drive to bring in new business, forming relationships and being successful
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AudioVisual, Sales, Audio Visual Sales, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Client Liaison, AV Sales, BD, BDM, Business Develop, Business Development, Relationship, Product Sales, Integration, Technical, Technical Sales