The AV Service Desk Technician will cover a range of disciplines including Audiovisual and IT so experience in an AV focussed role is essential.
The AV Service Desk Technician will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Escalate tickets as appropriate
- Provide day to day contact for clients and 3rd party contractors
- Streamlining and increasing the effectiveness of Service Delivery and customer interactions
- Engage with customers via telephone, email and in person
- At least 2 years AV service (field based or helpdesk) experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call centre/helpdesk environment
- A solid background within the commercial sound or video contracting markets
- A 2nd spoken language – French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Italian
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK AND/OR POSSESS THE APPROPRIATE VISA TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, IT, Access Control, Telephony, Service, Helpdesk, AV Service, IT Service, Multimedia, Service Delivery, Service Technician, Helpdesk Technician, Service Engineer