This role is very client-focused so superb client liaison skills are essential in order to fulfil this fantastic opportunity.
Previous support experience in the blue-chip or financial would be highly beneficial, however, other similar markets will be considered. This role will best suit an IT Audio Visual Technical Services Engineer who can display the relevant AV and IT experiences clearly in the CV.
The IT Audio Visual Technical Services Engineer will need the following skills:
- IT networking infrastructure (Cisco, Microsoft)
- Audio Visual (AV) support/engineering
- Interactive Touch Screens and high video projection
- Crestron or AMX control systems
- VC Knowledge and experience – CISCO, Tandberg, Polycom
- Good DSP, ClearOne, Audio Knowledge
- AV / IT Networks Systems Design and Understanding
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Audio-Visual, Signal, Crestron, AMX, IT, Network, CISCO, Support Technician, Engineer, Support Engineer, Onsite Support, Onsite Technician, Design, VC, Videoconference, Tandberg, Polycom, Telepresence