Due to the nature of the industry, coupled with the confidential nature of the clinical trials involved, the successful Audio Visual Technical Architect will have the following duties:
- Perform Audio and Video editing of all video recording of the clinical trials
- Address all ongoing issues by liaising with the relevant vendors (audio and video)
- Ensure maintenance and troubleshooting for all the clinics where AV equipment is installed
- Develop quality, cost effective blueprints for the Audio Visual infrastructure
- Liaise with the relevant vendors to rollout the infrastructure blueprints across Europe, the US and Canada
- A proven track record in AV solutions management – with at least 5 years’ experience.
- In depth knowledge of Audio Visual systems integration, operation and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to travel – so a valid passport is key
- Any knowledge of life sciences/healthcare would be a distinct advantage
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Architect, Systems Architect, AV Designer, AV Technician, Microsoft Visio, MS Visio, Visio, CAD, AutoCAD, AV Design, Control System, Engineer, Schematics, System Design