We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidate to work as the Technical Sales and Specification Design Manager with direct communication with the client.
Projects involve all aspects of Installation from Design, Co-ordination, Infrastructure installation, Integration and Commissioning for the electrical, data, IRS, Smart home systems, lighting control, HVAC and door entry integration. The applicant must have a good knowledge and experience of smart home systems and Integration, electrical knowledge would also be an advantage. The highest level of punctuality, determination, presentation and commitment to the Company and projects is paramount.
The successful Applicant will act as a leader of the Design and Specification team and will be the direct point of contact for the client and the delivery team. Their responsibilities will also be to report back to the Account Manager and Company Director with regular Progress Reports and Forecasts.
The project will involve a design period with the client backed by various technical area Specialists and a familiarisation period to get to know the existing solution enabling an understanding of what the new project is to deliver in terms of additional capacity and features.
The people to be considered for this role will have, but not limited to:
- Software application knowledge
- Previous experience with Sales and project specification
- Excellent Knowledge of products and systems within the AV / smart home sector.
- Excellent Knowledge of Audio and Video distribution, specification and implementation.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Good knowledge and experience with systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Control4, AMX, Savant, KNX, Vantage.
- Experience with lighting control
- Network architecture design capabilities for now and future planning
- Project programme management experience 5 years +
- Project team management and monitoring skills
- Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to project documentation processes for records
- Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
- Be client facing and attend project meetings with the client and other project involved personnel
- A track record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, visio and project manager
Candidate will have the following
- Ability to commute within London and to other client sites in the UK when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good command of the English language.