A talented Audio Visual Technician is now required to work on site and help set up and operate AV equipment at a leading venue in London. You will be joining a stable and growing business where you will have the freedom to develop your career and make a significant contribution to the profile of the venue.
Working with the latest audio visual equipment the Audio Visual Technician will have experience of working in a fast paced client facing environment where the emphasis is on excellent customer service coupled with a high degree of technical competence with audio visual systems.
You will be seen as a trusted go to person when it comes to dealing with any audio visual request at the venue so your background must illustrate experience with the following:
- Rig & de rig AV equipment
- Operation of AV equipment ( sound ,video,data,light)
- Strong fault finding & troubleshooting skills
- Develop relationships with all relevant venue & event stakeholders
- Management of on site AV inventory
- Support the management of external production set ups
- Assist with site meetings and pre- event planning
- Excellent communication
If you can match a smart appearance and amiable personality with your technical skills, apply now with you full technical CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA