Working in Cambridge, onsite, the role is as an Audio Visual Technician with excellent resolution skills of AV and VC technical faults, the position is also combined with that of IT technician, with responsibility for PCs and peripherals, such as scanners, printers, laptops, PCs, Video/Audio Conferencing and to provide first line support for the clients in the conference area with their own devices.
Audio Visual Element
To set up, program, operate and maintain all types of audio visual equipment in the conference area, surrounding meeting rooms and meeting rooms in other adjoining buildings.
Equipment includes multimedia projectors, AMX controllers, DVD, CD, video recorders and players, PA systems, video conferencing systems, video cameras, sound engineering and video editing suites.
• Excellent technical skills to be familiar with the main audio visual equipment types
• Preferable to have knowledge in electronics and electrical engineering or a qualification in this field.
Provide Event Management support as required by the customer- this involves testing, monitoring and decommissioning of equipment.
• Excellent IT skills, especially with Webex, Webinar, Go to Meeting and Skype.
• Knowledge of common office software is essential, particularly presentation packages, such as PowerPoint and Adobe premier
• Working knowledge of Apple Mac platforms and software would be an advantage
• Awareness of electrical safety issues