My client, a global consumer engagement company providing original and unique content, based in Kent, is looking for an experienced 1st Line Support Customer Service Specialist to join their successful and busy team.
The 1st Line Support Customer Service Specialist will cover a range of disciplines including Audiovisual and IT so experience in an AV focussed role is highly desired.
The 1st Line Support Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing 1st line support to clients, troubleshooting system components
- Escalate tickets as appropriate
- Provide day to day contact for clients and 3rd party contractors
- Perform regular account maintenance, ensuring accurate contact and billing information
- Engage with customers via telephone and email
- At least 2 years 1st line support/customer service experience
- Fluency in Spanish (both written and verbal) is a MUST HAVE.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call centre/helpdesk environment
- A solid background within the commercial sound or video contracting markets
- Experience with sound systems is definitely an advantage
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK AND/OR POSSESS THE APPROPRIATE VISA TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, IT, Audio, Telephony, Service, Helpdesk, AV Service, IT Service, Multimedia, 1st Line, First Line, AV Support, 1st Line Support, Service Technician, Audio Support, Customer Service, Spanish