Salary to be competitive with job role standards & negotiated based on applicant experience
Searching for a motivated individual for role in the audio visual commercial sector. The projects will involve a range of specialist networks, software and hardware technologies across multiple sites and therefore will require attention to detail.
The successful Applicant will act as a leader of the Design and Specification team and will be the direct point of contact for the client and the delivery team. Their responsibilities will also be to report back to the Company Director with regular Progress Reports and Forecasts.
The people to be considered for this role will have, but not limited to:
- Software application knowledge
- Previous experience with Sales and project specification
- Excellent Knowledge of products and systems within the AV sector.
- Excellent Knowledge of Audio and Video distribution, specification and implementation.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Experience with lighting control
- Network architecture design capabilities for now and future planning
- Project team management and monitoring skills
- Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to project documentation processes for records
- Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
- Be client facing and attend project meetings with the client and other project involved personnel
- A track record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, visio and project manager
Essential other information
Candidate will have the following
- Ability to commute within London and to other client sites in the UK when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good command of the English language.
Practical experience with the design of systems.