Type - Permanent
Location – SOUTH EAST
Salary - £30 – £35k
Do you want to work for successful company servicing AV equipment in corporate environments? – YES? – read on!
My client are a highly successful AV company who specialise in the installation of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and control systems and technologies into corporate environments. They are on the lookout for an accomplished Service engineer who can hit the ground running and be ready to start straight away.
The successful AV Service Engineer will be proactive and professional in delivering the highest standard of work with minimum supervision. As a service engineer you will be dedicated and self-sufficient. The company is continually growing and allows room for personal development and training so the right Engineer can thrive in their new role
The successful AV Service Engineer will have:
- Minimum 2 years tried and tested knowledge and experience of AV installations into the Corporate sector
- A Clear understanding and interpretation of wiring designs and schematic drawings
- Accurate fault-finding skills with the ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Willing to help, with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, highly developed client-facing presentation
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, manage own workload sufficiently
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Clean UK Driving License
This is a fantastic opportunity which MUST NOT be missed for a proactive and productive AV Installation or Service Engineer ready to jump in with an ever-growing successful company
If this is you, please send me your full technical CV with all your related AV experience clearly detailed today!
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA