Type - Permanent
Location – LONDON
Salary - £25 – £28k
Do you want to work for successful company installing AV equipment into health / leisure and fitness environments? – YES? – read on!
The client is an established supplier and installer of Corporate AV systems throughout the UK.
My client are a highly successful AV company who specialise in the installation of Audio Visual equipment and control systems and technologies into Health and Leisure environments.
The successful AV Installation Engineer will be proactive and professional in delivering the highest standard of work with minimum supervision. As an AV engineer you will be dedicated and self-sufficient. The company is continually growing and allows room for personal development and training so the right Engineer can thrive in their new role
The successful AV Installation Engineer will:
- Play a key part of the team installing Audio Visual systems such as Plasma Screens / LCD TV’s / Video Projectors / Radio Microphones
- Be proficient at cable termination
- Troubleshoot systems and find solutions quickly and effectively
- Be an excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and strive to succeed
- Be trainable and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an installation / service engineer
- Be competent with control systems
- The ability to think outside the box
- Have experience with Access control / RF Networks / Satellite / Aerial Installations
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure desirable
- Must have a full driving licence
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a proactive AV Installation Engineer ready to jump into an exciting new opportunity.
If this is you, please send me your full technical CV with all your related AV experience clearly detailed today!
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA