As part of a talented Installations team, you will install and commission a wide range of professional AV systems on a project by project basis as well taking the responsibility for the onsite supervision of the company’s installation team and sub-contractor teams. You will have an influence on projects because you will be the central point of contact between a number of stakeholders ensuring all communication and reporting is clear, on time and that all installation work is carried out to a standard that is line with the expectations of the end client. As an engineer who has experience working on a diverse range of AV systems and integration solutions, this position will give you the opportunity to utilise and grow your skills with some exciting projects.
Supporting your integration and AV installation experience you are also able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of data distribution networks
- Practical knowledge of installation techniques and wiring diagrams
- Practical knowledge of a range of AV solutions and systems such as and not limited to Dante ,Crestron ,AMX , QSYS
- An understanding of BS7671 and its relevance when installing electrical systems
- Ability to work at height
- Excellent soldering and termination skills
- A strong understanding of H&S policies, procedures and CDM regulations
In return, you will receive a competitive salary based on your experience, a range benefits including enhanced pension, enhanced paternity pay, 30 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays), training and more. So for more information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.