The role will see you splitting your time between their office on the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border and their client’s offices. You will have the autonomy to manage all phases of an installation project from the first client contact right through to system hand over. With the support of the Senior Project Manager you will ensure all relevant documentation is completed correctly including RAMS, sales, design and tender documents and if you still love being on the tools you will have plenty of opportunities to get involved with the hands on installations as well as commissioning, training, programming of AV control and DSP systems as well as assisting with client support .service and maintenance visits.
You come from a clear and strong AV Installation background ideally within a leisure or commercial environment with experience of the following.
- AV control & DSP systems such as Kramer Crestron, Extron, QSC and Yamaha
- Management and prep of H&S and project documents
- Project management of permanent installation Audio Visual projects
- The ability to specify and identify the best equipment for installation
- A great eye for detail
- The ability to work well in a team
- A high level of communication
On offer is a competitive basic salary based on experience .discretionary annual bonus, industry training and 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays). Want to know more? Apply now with your full CV for consideration and further information
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA