AV Media Planning & Buying Account Director
|Job Title:||AV Media Planning & Buying Account Director|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 14:27|
This is an exciting role to join a top media agency within an established AV team. The role is to work on a nice group of accounts includin a leader within the entertainment sector and a fashion retailer.
Your primarily responsibilities will include: the planning and campaign delivery; the day to day running of the accounts across all AV media; the output and progression of other staff members in the team. Additional to this the job expands into various areas of great significance for the group. Your knowledge and ability to handle the responsibilities of the accounts will be vital progressions points. History of proven audit handling will be a significant bonus. Your ability to work closely with the clients, along with the media planning teams will be essential. We expect the highest standards to be applied and will demand a lot from you, however, we will support and help you to reach the highest level should you hold the correct drive and attitude.
• Ability to formulate and deliver strong strategic and implementational plans
• Full management of all the day to day running of the accounts
• Responsible for handling Comms requests and become a key person for answers
• Exceed client expectations
• Ensuring negotiated terms of trading are being delivered and deal with bigger issues which may occur with media owners; market conditions and client demands
• Solid, thorough, intelligent and creative AV strategy and planning
• Advocates and challenges client leadership and clients with regards to AV
• Saleshouse coordination in-line with expectations
• Liaise with media auditors and preparatory work for audits, ensuring delivery of audit targets
• The development of the junior members of the team on all aspects of the role is essential.
• Demonstrate a passion for learning through company initiatives and training opportunities
• TV Buying along with Implementational Planning across AV platforms including VOD and Cinema.
Radio experience is a bonus as is Sponsorship, AFPs and Promotional executions experience
• Knowledge of working on audited business is a factor which is preferable, though not essential if key competencies regarding an understanding of market dynamics, and the art of negotiation can be demonstrated appropriately in the interview.
• A working knowledge of current and future market developments is expected, which is in keeping with our desire to employ people with an insatiable appetite for media and understanding the market in which we work.
• Historic team management skills are also a necessity ensuring your ability to help the fulcrum within an enthusiastic and progressive team, with the assistance of the Business Director on the account.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strategic Media Planning Director
£47000 - £60000 per annum
Strategic Planning Account Director
£40000 - £47000 per annum
Social Media Account Director - Media Agency
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Paid Search Account Director - Media Agency
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Paid Media Account Director - Sports
£40000 - £45000 per annum