The successful AV Project Design Engineer will be responsible for ensuring agreed standards are being met when producing Technical drawings and documentation.
Duties for the AV Project Design Engineer will include:
- Producing technical specifications and documentation (schematics, rack layouts rigging plans, etc.)
- Attending client design and project meetings
- Ensuring installation projects meet requirements
- Monitoring Project delivery milestones to ensure specification is being met
- Provide engineering support with any installation and/or upgrade works
- A minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on experience in the AV Industry
- Solid experience with AutoCAD, Vectorworks or similar design package
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Superb organisational skills and the confidence to work on multiple projects
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Project Engineer, AV Designer, AutoCAD, System Designer, Design Engineer, Vectorworks, Design, Schematics, AV Project Engineer, AV Engineer, AV Installation Engineer